Mobile economy in Sub-Saharan Africa increasing at a rapid pace
E wallets are a way for you to reach 1 billion people in Africa who have mobile phones, but don't have bank accounts or credit cards.
Tola is the fastest-growing mobile wallet solution in Sub-Saharan Africa, using simple, secure technology to connect merchants to unbanked customers.
Tola acts as a Payment Service Provider (PSP), an aggregator that enables merchants to integrate with operator provisioned mobile wallets.
Tola Wallet platform to-date has processed
over 200 million transactions and is currently
processing over 30 million transactions monthly
Reasons to contact Tola
- Simple - our API makes it easy for consumers and merchants to to send money to mobile accounts fast
- Tola’s API enables clients to take credit card payments in a fully PCI-DSS compliant manner
- Secure - using real-time verification via SMS with a one-time PIN
- Seamless - Tola acts as a payment service provider, enabling merchants to integrate with network operatiors' moble wallets.
- Markets - we have experience in Gaming and Gambling, insurance, Pharmaceuticals and govenment bodies.
- Countries - we are active in Kenya, Uganda, Rwanda, Tanzania, Mozambique, Ghana and many more countries, coming soon.